Where are you from: Charlotte, North Carolina
How long have you been riding: 7 years
What made you start riding: I love all animals! Horses looked so cute and fun!
What was the name of your first horse/pony?
I half-lease a pony named Rebel.
What horses/ponies are you currently riding/showing: His name is Rebel Without a Cause.
Does anyone else in your family ride? (If so, who)?: No one else in my family rides.
Do you have friends at school that ride? If not, do they think it's cool that you ride horses or do they wonder why you don't do more mainstream sports?: I do have a few friends at school that ride! My other friends think it is awesome too!
How do you juggle your time to include riding and other activities?: I ride 4 times a week, so when I get home from school at around 2:45, I do my homework then go to the barn at whatever time. :)
Do you attend traditional school or online/home school?: I do not attend full show circuits, but I would always remain in traditional school.
My favorite piece of tack would probably be polos. They make the horse look so professional!
Is there a horse sport that you would like to try that is different than the style you ride? Such as reining, eventing, mounted games, racing, etc.: I would like to try eventing!
Do you board or keep your ponies at home?: I board.
Do you know how to braid?: Yes, I love braiding tails!
What you would like to accomplish as a junior rider?: I hope to jump up to 3’ in lessons and show up to 2’6”!
What are you most proud of as a rider?: I am most proud of winning champion with Rebel in my most recent show!
Do you see yourself riding after your junior years? (College, turn professional, other??): I hope to ride in college, then I hope to have a career in riding such as a trainer, barn owner, etc.
1. I have 2 instagram accounts, one personal for friends, and one for only horse stuff (@horse.lovin) :)
2. I excel in math, however I am not the best in history/social studies.
3. I was born in Charlotte, then moved to Pennsylvania after 1st grade, then came back to Charlotte after 4th grade.
4. I have ridden at 4 different barns, but have only leased a horse once.
5. I am figuring out what I want to do after college, and I am thinking about a career in businesses & finance or a psychologist.